Landed makes it super easy to create SEO-optimised landing pages for your Shopify collections
- Launch Shopify-powered micro-sites in seconds
- Each site represents a Shopify collection
- Each site is SEO-optimised and links directly back to your store
- Track performance with Google Analytics and/or Facebook Pixel
- Assign your own registered domain names
- Product details are automatically synced with your store
- Pages are fully responsive, seamlessly adapting to mobile or desktop sizes
- Choice of grid-based or stacked layouts (with more to come)
- Toggle page features such as product descriptions or contact details
- Customize page text, site logo and more
- Custom Sass/CSS for designers and advanced users
- Custom navbar, footer and social links
- Set defaults to save time and maintain consistency between your sites
- Social media integration with Facebook Open Graph
- Filter products by type or brand
Why would I want to create landing pages for collections?
Let’s say you are a sunglasses retailer and you launch your own range of sunglasses. If you don’t want to create an entirely separate website for your own range, you can simply create a Landed micro-site connected to a Shopify collection that enables you to promote the sunglasses on their own domain with their own branding.
Clicking on the products takes the user back to your website where they can find out more or purchase the sunglasses.
Or, let’s say you are an outdoor gear retailer. You might have exclusive distribution rights to certain brands you carry. You could use Landed to create micro-sites for those brands so they show up in the search engines independently under their own domains but link back to your store for purchasing.
How long does it take to create a Landed micro-site?
Assuming your Shopify site is up-and-running and your domain is pointing to Landed, you can create a landing page with a few clicks in a matter of minutes.
Of course, tweaking and customising the look-and-feel might take a little longer.
How much does it cost?
You can have as many inactive sites as you like free of charge. While inactive, you can fully preview and tweak the look-and-feel before they go live. When you're ready to go live with one or more sites, you'll need to subscribe to a plan:
- $12/month for 1 active site, then $3 per additional site
- $39/month for up to 10 active sites, then $2 per additional site
- $59/month for up to 20 active sites, then $1 per additional site