Lucid is a small creative agency specialising in branding, design, and development.
We design and build beautiful brands, websites, and apps to help great companies grow.
We are a passionate team of pragmatic minimalists—with a strong focus on integrity, creative thinking, and intentional simplicity.
- Management of accounts—experience essential.
- Payroll—6 staff in total managed weekly through iPayroll (or possibly keen to switch to Xero Payroll). Experience desirable.
- Xero—extensive experience and expertise essential.
- Reconciling—accounts payable, accounts receivable, multi-currency payments in and out through Stripe and PayPal.
- Debt collection—via automated emails, manual emails, and phone calls if needed.
- End-of-month invoicing—through Harvest and/or Xero.
- Mid-month invoicing where necessary.
- Setting up and managing recurring invoices.
- Bi-monthly GST.
- Cashflow forecasting and budgeting with Float (or similar). Expertise desirable.
- Growth forecasting and advice.
- Experience with Harvest desired but not essential—training can be provided.
- Retainer monitoring and management.
- 15–20 hours per week—maybe more. Ideally prefer mornings five days per week rather than two or three full days.
- Interaction with clients—needs to be friendly, polite, courteous, professional, and firm.
- Needs to fit in with close-knit team.
Please note: we are a small team and as much as we value skills and experience, culture fit is really important to us, too. If you are interested in applying for this role, we have a questionnaire to fill out. Some of these questions are deliberately woolly—please be honest and don’t try to second-guess what we might be wanting you to answer. It’s important for you, too, that we’re a good fit!
This will probably take 15–20 minutes—so feel free to grab a cuppa before you make a start!